WHITE REFINED CANE SUGAR ICUMSA 45
CIF your Destination
50,000 MT Monthly – Total 600,000 Metric Ton for a year
Standard – Grade A
2023 – 2024
One year (12 * 50,000 MT)
$000 USD / MT
35 – 45 days after confirmed SBLC / DLC
SBLC MT760 / DLC 700 and MT103
Issuing Banks (s):
World Top 50 First Class Banks.
Product specifications as specified below.
SGS or equivalent will conduct the Q & Q inspection.
50 KG. pp. bags
This SCO is valid for 5 (five) working days.
PAYMENT TERMS & OPTIONS
1.-The buyer agrees to issue SBLC MT760 / DLC and payment via MT103 after SGS in the Loading port.
- The buyer signs this SCO and sends it with the company profile, Buyer passport copy, Buyer company license, and banking details to be verified first by the factory.
- Buyer issues an ICPO to the Seller according to Seller SCO.
- Seller signs the ICPO and sends it back to the Buyer and the Buyer should send Swift MT199 (Proof of Fund) to the Seller’s bank account.
- Seller verifying Proof of Fund and sending a draft of SPA (Sales Purchase Agreement) with delivery dates to the Buyer.
- The buyer stamps and signs the SPA (Sales Purchase Agreement) and sends it back to the company. The Seller sends PPOP to the Buyer.
- The seller sends the proforma invoice (CI) and Buyer seal and signature of the proforma invoice.
- The buyer bank sends the Swift MT760 for the SBLC to the Seller bank for Bank confirmation. The SBLC has to be: Confirmed, Irrevocable, Transferable, and Divisible.
- Sending a pop by the company after loading the cargo.
- Product delivery starts.
- Sending copies of documents and documents of cargo transportation to the buyer bank.
- The buyer makes the payment by MT-103 at the loading port.
1. Bill of lading, three originals and three (3/3)”CLEAN ON BOARD” and marked “freight prepaid”.
2. Commercial invoice, three originals and three (3/3) copies.
3. Certificate of origin issued by official in one original and three (3/3) copies.
4. Certificate of quality and quantity issued by “SGS” three (3/3) copies.
5. Sanitary certificate issued by official in three originals and three (3/3) copies.
6. Certificate issued by SGS declaring that the product is fit for human consumption.
7. Insurance policy for 110% of net invoice value covering all risks.
8. One (1) original and two (2) copies of shipping company statement confirming that the age of the vessel does not exceed twenty (20) years and the vessel registered under Lloyd’s registry.
9. Packing list (showing gross/net weight) three originals and three (3/3) copies.
10. Dedaration of non-wood packing material issued by beneficiary in beneficiary’s official shipping advice.
11. Certificate of production batch in three (3/3) copies issued by the manufacturer (authorized sift plant number).
WHITE REFINED CANE SUGAR ICUMSA 45–FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
- POLARIZATION MINIMUM 99.80% DEGREES
- ASH BY ELECTRICAL CONSUCT 0.04% ON DRY WEIGHT BASIS
- ASH CONTENT0.08 MAX
- MOISTURE 0.04% MAX
- BRU MAX (BRAZIL S.G.S. SCALE) SOLUBILITY 100 % DRY AND FREE-FLOWING
- COLOR SPARKLING WHITE
- ICUMSA MAXIMUM 45 ATTENUATION INDEX UNITS
- METHODS NO. 4–1978
- RADIATION WITING CS–137OF 50 BQ POR /PER KG
- GRANULATION CRISTAL FINO / FINE CRYSTAL
- CROP LATEST
- MAGNETIC PARTICLES MG/KG MIN
- KG 20 MAX
- SULPHOR DIOXIDE 20, G/KG MIN
- SEDIMENTS NONE
- SMELL TYPICAL AND SPECIFIC FOR SUGAR
- REDUCING SUGAR 0.05 MAX FOR OITO/BY EIGHT
- NOT DETECTED IN 1 GAM/GRAM
- MAXIMUM AS 1 P.P.M.
- MAXIMUM PB 1 P.P.M.
- MAXIMUM CU 3 P.P.M.
- SUBSRANCE SOLID CRYSTAL